The old multi-tenant building dates back to 1900 and is located in the northern part of central Berlin, in the district of Wedding. This part of Müllerstraße is one of the central shopping locations in the area. In its extension via Chaussee- and Friedrichstraße it runs all the way to the government quarter. Shops and beautiful green spaces are within walking distance. Beuth University of Applied Sciences with over 9,000 students is not far away either. The underground station U6 Leopoldplatz can be reached within 1 minute. From here it takes about 5 minutes to get to Friedrichstraße and only around 17 minutes to the central station. Berlin’s urban motorway is only a few minutes away and Tegel Airport can be reached within 23 minutes by public transport.
The 5-storey property from the ‘Gründerzeit’ era around 1900 features a magnificent red brick façade with decorative white bay windows and balconies. The historical front building forms the entrance to the two spacious courtyards, which are flanked by two further transversal buildings at the back. With room heights of over 3.20 metres, beautiful vaulted ceilings and other well-preserved ornamental details, the building combines the charm of its era with modern finishings. It offers ample space for interior design ideas and different business models.